Monday, November 16, 2009

Google Wave. Got it.

I got my google wave invite about a week ago now. here are my thoughts on it as of now.
It is nice that I can just click and drag media (pictures and video) to it instead of the old ways. the way the messaging is managed and how you add people to the convo instead of sending back and forth is really nice esp. with larg group emails.
This program is still very BETA so it is not really ready to use full time. but, I can see it going full time soon! And it will really make street market when you can utilize it to its fullest with every other social program as a one stop shop. I think that the Apps that you can add to this program make this very possible in the near future. it gets overwhelming to keep up with facebook, twitter, email, blogger, wordpress, linkedin, and chatting...and so much more. If you can put all of them in one place to keep up with life would at least be a little easier to keep track of.
As Jordan Liggitt put it "if anyone were to do it, it would be google"

No comments:

Post a Comment